Accounts Receivable Accountant
Accounts Receivable Accountant for a well established International law firm. Do you have accounts receivable accounting experience and are you a good communicator? We are looking for you
As an Accounts Receivable Accountant you are responsible for:
- Perform daily Accounts Receivable and Credit Management activities;
- Checking drawn up invoices with contracts;
- Act as dedicated point of contact for partner(s) as well as customers and provide services accordingly;
- Assist in month-end reporting activities;
- Record all transactions according to local accounting principles, corporate instructions and procedures;
- Apply cash daily and promptly follow up any collection issue;
- Ensure clean A/R ledgers; no unapplied cash, all invoices and credit notes to be timely and accurately recorded;
- Continuous improvement of management information, provide analysis and communicate to affiliates.
Requirements for the Accounts Receivable Accountant:
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting;
- High level of English, both in oral and written communication;
- 2-5 Years of working experience in A/R;
- Experience with A/R processes and procedures;
- Good computer skills in the Microsoft Office environment;
- Experience with SAP.
A salary will be offered depending on the experience and knowledge you bring with you.
Finance & Control
T: +31 6 2328 3774
- Financiële Dienstverlening
Independent Recruiters Groep BV gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.