Are you fascinated by the state-of-the-art entertainment equipment? Do you know everything about speakers, amplifiers and touch screens? Do you have a good knowledge of networks and infrastructure on super yachts and do you like to travel? View this vacancy for an AV/ IT Service Technician in Nijmegen and respond immediately!
The company is one of the leading suppliers of electrical installations for yacht building, such as AV and entertainment systems, but also nautical equipment, home automation and IT solutions.
As an AV/ IT Service Engineer you are a part of a dynamic team of specialists who ensure a satisfied customer in the after-sales phase. In addition to aftercare, independent projects and service jobs also carried out on location in places such as Florida, Fiji and the Mediterranean.
Your responsibilities include:
- Managing networks and infrastructure;
- Providing on-sight service (mounting screens and ensuring proper security measures.)
As an AV / IT Service Engineer you can read electrical diagrams and you are able to assemble and adjust setups according to updates from engineering department. In addition, you are able to offer network solutions where necessary to ensure that the system works properly.
AV / IT service technician meets the following profile:
- You have at least five years of exeirience in a similar position;
- You have affinity with high-end Audio Video systems and CCTV;
- Relevant work experience in the residential / maritime AV / IT is required;
- Knowledge of Creston is an advantage;
- You focus on collaboration, details, service and achieving results;
- You are able to work with the latest systems in the most beautiful locations and yachts (your willingness to travel is 40%);
- You speak English fluently.
You work with high-end systems and the latest entertainment and AV solutions for the fantastic world of luxury yachts. Salary depends of relevant working experience.