Vabi is looking for a Content Marketer in Amsterdam! Are you a natural when it comes to generating SEO and sales-oriented web and social media content? Are you a seasoned, creative and flexible content marketer? Then Vabi wants you to become an integral part of their digital marketing team and help them grow the business with B2B focused content.
Vabi is looking for someone with proven superior English writing skills who wants to work in Amsterdam. Moreover, you have extensive experience in generating TOFU, MOFU and BOFU content.
To develop the right content, you make concrete plans, conduct market research and collaborate with your team members. Your content must always be SEO and sales focused. The customer is central to the content. Just like Vabi's other marketing activities, the content contributes to the full scope of the customer journey. This leads to increasing sales, loyalty and customer satisfaction
What is extra challenging about this position is its international aspect. You work in Amsterdam, but you provide content for Vabi's international (potential) customers. Together with the Head of Digital Sales you develop a content calendar and you create content in multiple formats including text, photo and video for all kinds of offline and online channels.
• You create content in multiple formats: written (from white papers to website text), infographics, videos, photography, animations, online ads etcetera;
• You publish content and are responsible for the social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn & Twitter);
• You continue with the results of your content and optimizations;
• You adapt SEO techniques to improve the visibility;
• You are an expert in trends and developments within our markets and target groups;
• You analyze the trending topics for the target groups;
• You monitor brand and corporate identity.
• A completed HBO or WO education in marketing or communication;
• Minimum 3 years work experience as a Content Marketer;
• Preferably work experience in a B2B organization, for example in the real estate or software industry;
• Superior English writing and oral skills;
• Creative talent, innovative, detail-oriented, sales and customer focused, curious and enthusiastic;
• Available for 36-40 hours a week;
• Preferably living around Amsterdam.