The project team is responsible for the design and development of complex electrical installations for luxury yachts, with focus on, but not exclusively, navigation and communication systems.
As a Lead Engineer you will be responsible for managing the complete engineering process of producing all engineering deliverables within allocated budget, time and at the required quality level. Your responsibilities include defining work breakdown structure, as well as planning, organizing and monitoring all technical activities within the assigned projects.
Lead Engineer leads, motivates and coaches the engineering project team. You are also responsible for keeping the team up to date regarding technical knowledge, norms and standards, relevant developments and applications. In this job you communicate with stakeholders regarding engineering items.
• A bachelor's degree in a relevant engineering discipline (such as electrical engineering or industrial automation);
• You get a kick out of working with the latest marine systems on the most beautiful locations (luxurious yachts);
• You have experience with a planning and leading a project, organizing, progress monitoring and delegating;
• You have focus on collaboration, the customers and getting results;
• You are fluent in English, both written and orally. It is an advantage if you are familiar with the Dutch language;
• Technical knowledge of Navigation and Communication systems is a pre.
A chance to grow with a young organization in a high-tech environment. You work with an enthusiastic team of engineers on the various projects for the yacht builders.