Product Manager for a newly opened office wanted!
CHINT is growing in Europe! Therefore they are opening their European headquarter in Amsterdam. You will be one of the first being hired for this new office. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who can help CHINT position their products in the Benelux market.
CHINT is a global leader in intelligent energy solutions is active in more than 140 countries, with around 40.000 employees worldwide. They work for the whole industrial chain and have the most complete product ranges from Plant to Plug.
Does this sound like the next step for you? I would love to get in touch!
You will manage product information about the Dutch Market within the needs for specific Components and report directly to the Marketing Director.
- Responsible for the positioning of CHINT products in the Benelux market, formulating product development strategies and specific implementation routes;
- Responsible for formulating medium and long-term development strategy and product development route map for products in Benelux market; responsible for life cycle management of CHINT products, as well as product line portfolio planning and management, formulating and updating product roadmap for market, leading the implementation of new product development plan, and responsible for product gross margin and time to market;
- Responsible for carrying out research and analysis on market trend and forecast, customer industry application, competitive situation, business system, etc., collecting and analyzing customers' requirements on technology, application and index of medium voltage switch products, analyzing competitors' product and market information, and submitting analysis reports and action plans;
- Responsible for coordinating the resources between R&D and related departments to ensure all kinds of development projects and conversions are carried out smoothly;
- Support sales staff to take the initiative to develop customers and help sales department to achieve sales target. Propose the value proposition and selling points of CHINT products, and create product sales tools with diversity and effectiveness to support sales, including product samples, sales guide, PPT presentation materials, etc;
- Assist in the technical support and marketing activities of products, and regularly evaluate the input and output benefits of new product certification projects
We are looking for the following background:
- Bachelor's degree or above, majoring in electricity related field is preferred;
- Working experience in product design and marketing of complete sets and switchgear;
- Familiar with the scheme configuration and test standards of complete sets and switchgear products;
- More than 3 years working experience in the industry;
- Good presentation skills and ability to stand in front of a large number of people and make presentations;
- Ability to systematically analyze business status, measure goals, and follow up on an ongoing basis.
The salary is between €4000 and €5000 gross a month.
How we'll proceed. Within four working days we will let you know if you qualify for the position. We will schedule an introductory interview, either digitally or in-person. During this interview we will inform you as fully as possible about the vacancy, the company and the following steps in the procedure. After consulting with you, we will introduce you to our client and then continue to guide you through the application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruiters. Each recruiter has a strong focus on their own area of expertise. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both the candidate and the client.