As the senior technical designer/constructor you will be involved in the designing and calculating of new or existing mechanical constructions for the offshore- and harbor industry. Under the supervision of the project engineer or engineer you will be working on the product specification as well as working out technical solutions for engineering issues. You are an important player in the in the project, because you can provide great technical support in the performance of projects.
Your tasks include:
• Analyzing the assignment, scope, planning and budget;
• Gathering of the necessary data;
• Consulting of lesson learned, standards and other information which can be applicable on the design;
• Comparing of existing and new opportunities;
• Technical designing of calculations, drawings and designs;
• Creating visualizations and drawings in 2D and 3D;
• Offer solutions from existing as well as new possibilities.
• Fine-tuning of the progress with the project engineer or engineer.
We are looking for someone with the following profile:
• At least a bachelor degree in mechanical engineering, or in a similar study course;
• At least five years of experience in a similar function in heavy machine building or offshore (hoisting)installations;
• Good control of the English language, verbally and written;
• Experience with Inventor;
• A team player who is proactive and flexible;
• Likes to share knowledge and experiences with colleagues;
• Professional and positive attitude.
You are a current EU visa holder or have a EU citizenship and a Dutch resident.
At this company craftsmanship and initiative is appreciated. You will have a lot of independence, freedom and responsibility in your job. The company has a collegial, informal atmosphere which encourages you to get the most out of yourself .
Additionally they offer:
• A challenging job which is different every day;
• Enough space for your personal development and ambitions;
• Working in an international environment;
• A flexible working schedule in which you can start your day between 7:00 and 9:00;
• A salary indication between €3300 and €4500 depending on knowledge and experience.