Senior Test Automation Engineer
You are genius of Automation testing and you are able to explain to your grandma what a Test Automation Engineer is. Then, be part of a global IT consultancy firm in the amazing Amsterdam.
Your day to day as a Test Automation Engineer will be:
- Develop the QA strategy, design and build new automated testing solutions
- Work closely with our developers to create and review (automated) tests for new features
- Actively participate in the software development life-cycle in an Agile and cross-functional team
- Assist the team in risk assessment and creating test cases
- Work directly with clients and advise them about the best practices
- You have at least +3 years of working experience in QA automation
- You have successfully developed a test strategy including a test automation framework before
- Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber,...
- You are a team player who knows how to work in an Agile/Scrum working environment
- Excellent communication skills and a consultant spirit
- You are willing to travel every now and then if needed
- Fluent in English is a must (written and spoken)
A dynamic and flexible work environment, interesting salary, an annual budget of EUR2000 to invest in your own learning and development, team events, ...
G de Orozco Dondi dal Orologio
T: +31 6 3097 3160
- 2500 - 3000
- 3000 - 3500
- 3500 - 4000
Independent Recruiters Groep BV gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.